“Best pizza in New Jersey”
Review of Antonio's too

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Antonio's too
Ranked #17 of 46 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 10 October 2017

New owners took over this pizzeria a few months ago. It's now a family run pizzeria. They will make any kind of pie that you can think of. My children are gluten free and they create different pies every time. Gluten free vodka sauce pizza with fresh mozzarella, cheesesteak pizza, shrimp scampi pizza. They even made garlic bread pizza. I'm not gluten free and I think their pizza is the best I've ever had. My favorites are the old fashion pie, pasta primavera, and salmon with spinach. Nutella pie or cannoli for dessert.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I've ordered pizza and subs from this place a few times.

The subs are big, even the small Subs are pretty big. The veal parmesan and chicken parmesan Subs that I have had have been good. Typical Raw high acid red sauce that most every Pizza joint in the area puts out.

The pizza crust is just weird but somehow tasty. It's not tough and overly chewy like most New Jersey pizza.

I'm not sure how to describe it. The crust is just too light to be pizza crust and it's not very filling. If you order a large pie when you pick up the box the box feels empty. Two 12 year olds can easily finish a pie in 10 minutes and still be hungry.
In some ways this strange pizza crust is better and easier to eat than every other place in the area but it is weird.

The people running the place are very nice and the service is good.

Been to Antonio's too? Share your experiences!