“Great for lunch.”

Lox, Stock & Deli
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Milltown
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Best thing on the menu is 1/2 sandwich and cup of soup. Plus you get the salad bar. Always fresh and tasty. Sandwich is still so large that I took half of the meat home for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Went with friends that had eaten there a few times before. I had the pastrami sandwich. I never saw pastrami cut so thin. It was ok but not great. My friends said the deli was better before it was sold by the original owner. Decor tired. Service good. Prices a little high for what you get. Will not go back.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I love the hot open face turkey with gravy and the latkas with apple sauce. I also like their endless salad bar.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Unbelievable food and plenty of it. If you want a great food experience for your next party or event, go see them. They deliver anywhere in the state. You will not believe it is KOSHER food.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Told my coworker Andrea I was craving a great Pastrami sandwich, but there isn't one in Edison (that l know of). She highly recommended this delicious in Milltown. They open everyday until 8 pm. Oh mama I was so happy to see the decot was From the 60's. They have a full deli, bakery and restaurant. I ordered a pastrami to go (was given a sample). So l dove in with my two pickles, really good mustard on eye bread. All I can say you gotta go!!!

Been to Lox, Stock & Deli? Share your experiences!