“Take out a loan before entering!”
Review of Milltown Bagels

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Milltown Bagels
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Milltown
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I ran in here to grab an half of a pound of tuna salad for my lunch. I work in the area and have stopped numerous times but this morning after the purchase of a half pound of tuna salad...just in a container...by itself . I will never step foot back in here.
They charge, hold on....8.99 ...you heard right folks- for a half a pound container of tuna salad! I asked twice and was told "that is the price"....
Insultingly overcharging ensures one thing...never going to see another penny of my money and I work in the area and probably stopped 2 to 3 times per week!

If not for the fact I was running late I would have left it on the counter and I'm still pissed at myself I didn't!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

the new owner modernized the process, eliminating the steps that makes good bagels. Bagels are tasteless and not chewy. They also do not know how to make omelet or scrambled eggs; service is good and fast.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

some of the old crew remains. Friendly as ever. The bagels are definitely bigger and better. Comparable to the best locally. Breakfast special - French toast is value for money. Can't complain. Been there 12+ times since my last review. Experience was consistent

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Milltown bagels are really delicious.
Everyone knows that Brooklyn bagels & breads are the best by far but as a former Brooklynite, I can tell you that Milltown bagels are just as good.
For a real treat, stop by Lock, Stock & Deli, in the same strip mall & pick up some lox to go with those bagels!!

Reviewed 19 February 2015

The bagels at this bagelry are excellent. They have all kinds and they are just like the ones you would get in NYC. They are so good, that they run out of bagels quite often.

Been to Milltown Bagels? Share your experiences!