“Choices, choices, choices.”
Review of New Monmouth Diner

New Monmouth Diner
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Never disappointed. Such a wide range of selections and every meal I've had has been delicious. Service is great. The staff has always been friendly and interactive. This will always be my go to diner.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Have been going to the dinner for 20 years. The food quality was quite good until recently.My last 3 visits the food was horrible the eggplant I had Sunday was uncooked.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Waitstaff fine, spaghetti sauce tasted canned. Seems like a basic marinara should be made in-house. It's really the mother sauce for so many other dishes. Can do better in the area for the same $.Try Americana Diner in Tinton Falls? Better food, IMHO. I have no particular relationship to Americana, btw. Just my honest opinion. When I want a good experience with good, honest food, that's where I go.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The New Monmouth is one of my go-to places for lunch hour. It is not soy-free. But the gyros and Greek salad are one of my usual plates, and I never leave hungry even without the fries. They have excellent mashed potatoes and their specials cards change daily if you are on a budget and a little brace to try something unusual. These folks make one of the best diner burgers around, nice char and juicy and anything you can want piled on them. My colleague has had the meatloaf and likes it. They have some great looking pies and cake too but I never tried them.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

New Monmouth Diner is a great place to meet friends and family for a great meal. The owners and manager are very friendly. The wait staff are on the ball. The only exception with the staff is when they are training new waiters or waitresses. The portions are generous. I usually can't finish my meal. I take home the leftovers for another day. There is a wonderful dessert selection, too. Thefy have a rewards program where you earn points based on the total amount of your check, not including the tip. Once you earn 250 points, you can take $20.00 off your next visit. If you choose to save your points up to 500, you can get $50.00 off your check. You have to ask for a card to take part in the program. The diner was recently remodeled with new steps to the entrance, new flooring, new wall tiles and new booths. Try s new place to eat the next time you're in the neighborhood.