“Good take out”

Add it.
Pronto Pizza
Ranked #27 of 53 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Have had their takeout pizza many times and always good with prompt delivery. Other dishes also good. Traditional Italian fare, which is why quality counts.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

We usually go there in winters, when no option to play outside as my 3 year old daughter loves this place.Lot of options for kids to spend time with and decent food options.Attended couple of b'day parties also, which were worth for value.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

9/10 pizzas we order are from pronto. Dough is good and we really like their sauce. Have good rolls and speciality pies as well - Cheese Steak pan is amazing. Recommend to anyone in the area.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

The pizza is real good and take out delivery is quick. Also tried the tortellini and chicken parmigiana which were also good.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Bought a Groupon in order to try this place out and will definitely be back. We went on a Saturday night and it was DEAD but I'm not sure why. We arrived around 5:45 and were the only eat in customers. By the time we left a few more people had wandered in and only ordered slices.

The atmosphere isn't great but the waitress (Erin) was really nice and patient with us. We started with jalapeno poppers (good). I had the chicken francaise ($16.95) which was wonderful (I brought half of it home). I could cut the chicken with my fork. My husband had the lasagna ($12.95). The sauce was very good and it wasn't your usual pasta heavy lasagna but full of cheese and meat.

It is one of those rare restaurants where salad and bread are actually included with the meal. The salad was decent with olives, red onions, cukes, tomatoes and greens.

We'll definitely be back!