“Great subs!”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great prices, service, and delicious subs! Recommended for various types of subs offered. Nice to have one so close to home now!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Out of all of the Jersey Mikes I have been to, this one is my favorite. I have a fairly severe allergy to onion which makes it difficult to get subs out. The workers here are so helpful at making sure my food does not come in contact with cross contaminated utensils or appliances. This takes a lot of work for them to do, however they never complain.

The portions are always big and the food is delciious. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough at how friendly the staff that works here! Great subs..... I've never had a bad sub or experience here!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Jersey Mike's is our local Sub Sandwich shop. I usually get the #5 (Super Sub) in a regular size (1/2 of a sub loaf). My spouse usually gets the Tuna Salad in a mini. Both are very good. We usually indulge in regular and barbecue potato chips as a side. I have gotten the barbecue beef and it is delicious, just make sure the attendant uses the correct sauce or it can be very hot.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Always consistent, no matter what I order. They don't skimp on their ingredients, and the subs always taste fresh, especially the bread.