“Inexpensive”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Nice menu good food and inexpensive.the only negative is the parking lot is to congested.Good lunch buffet.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've heard about this place and finally went with my friend. We stopped in for the buffet lunch. It's only about $10pp and it is all you can eat. They had a wonderful assortment of food and it was truly delicious! I look forward to going again.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I've ordered dinners and they've all been great but my preference is the buffet because there is a good assortment to chose from, a little of each. The family is gracious and recognizes us, asking about my daughter when she is not with me. My brother flies in 2xs a year and the 1st night we dine at Neelam. He is a vegetarian and finds good dishes. My nieces and nephew are clamoring to go so we well this week. The experience is perfect. Try the mango lossie!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Neelam is a favorite for the buffet, but choosing off the menu is a fabulous way to experience more than the popular choices!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

In the words of Larry David (Seinfeld creator), the food was "Meh". Everyone in my party was disappointed with the food - mainly because it wasn't seasoned well, so we won't be going back to this place the next time we take a road trip through NJ. Sorry Neelam.