“Birthday Surprise”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Visited for a surprise Birthday Party. The waitress, staff were very helpful sitting us where we wouldn't be seen till the last minute. Everyone's meal was excellent and as ordered great food.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Great service to start with. The waiter was very cordial, informative and our first course arrived so quickly we could't believe it. The food was perfect. My steak, ordered as medium rare, was cooked exactly right, and delicious. My daughter had volcano shrimp, spicy hot which she totally enjoyed. It was a delightful, delicious dinner.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Stop in for a quiet dinner in the late afternoon before the rush around 3 pm, we both skipped lunch so we were both ready to eat. Great service big smile a happy greeting. Drinks were awesome, bread and appetizers delicious. No rush in ordering meal, we both enjoyed our time together to relaxed and enjoy each others company.

I ordered the filet mignon and my Bride of 47 years had the Ribeye. The choices were cooked to perfection, I would have taken a picture of the dinners but we were both so hungry and they look so good that I completely forgot.

We just enjoyed a tender melt in your mouth garlic and butter top filet mignon and Ribeye dinners.

Coffee was made fresh and served hot, The waitress and the staffers made our stay a very enjoyable dinner all around for both of us.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Great food and service, good location next to our hotel and open late when we arrived. Try the ribs, they're good! Good value too.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I have been there both at lunch and dinner. The service is good and friendly. I like their 6 oz steak with a baked potato and A-1 Steak sauce. I like the loaded potato soup better than the french onion soup. I love the brown bread. They give you enough food for the price. I would recommend go to dinner early because the place does get a good crowd.
Its packed on Friday's Saturday's and Sunday's so you will have a wait.

Date of visit: March 2018