“Excellent steaks. PERIOD.”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I've been to all the big steak restaurants - Ruth Chris, Flemings, Capital Grill. Outback delivers a great steak at a reasonable price. The quality of the meat is equal to those big name steak houses. The service is always good.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch yesterday the service was it'd usual exemplary. The good was told.what's really nice is the noise is low and you can hear whomever your talking yo

1  Thank Ken11
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Outback on my husband's birthday. Yeah, the steaks are delicious, but it's the above and beyond service that I took note of. My 4-year old got her lemonade faster than she could ask for it..... Even they don't make a big deal out of birthdays, our server showed up with ice cream and personally sang Happy Birthday to my husband with us. And here's the best part.... My daughter left her favorite sippy cup there, and they took good care of it until we came back for it the next day.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Had a great server but can't remember his name. He was from FL, though. Really took care of the group.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I had their great ribs, my wife their salad and steak. The wait was suppose to be 20 min but it was half that. Had a great time.