“They Did Everything Right, and Food's Great!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Outback on my husband's birthday. Yeah, the steaks are delicious, but it's the above and beyond service that I took note of. My 4-year old got her lemonade faster than she could ask for it..... Even they don't make a big deal out of birthdays, our server showed up with ice cream and personally sang Happy Birthday to my husband with us. And here's the best part.... My daughter left her favorite sippy cup there, and they took good care of it until we came back for it the next day.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Had a great server but can't remember his name. He was from FL, though. Really took care of the group.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I had their great ribs, my wife their salad and steak. The wait was suppose to be 20 min but it was half that. Had a great time.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Great drink priced for weekday happy hour and several dinner specials. Could use a better variety on the menu but what they offer is all good and prices are fair. Wait staff is always friendly. Great spot to meet friends for a lite meal and drink after work and not break the bank.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

This Outback is nothing special...the service was below average, the meal was perfect, and it was noisy...nothing special. There appeared to be a lot of service personnel yet the service was slow at best. The kitchen was slow as well.