“A consistent restaurant”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 14 March 2017

You can always count on a delicious hamburger. I generally don't order steak because I love their burgers so much.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Typically, I would never eat at a place like Outback. I prefer not eating at chair restaurants but this night was an exception - mom had a gift card.
The beer selection is typical of chain restaurants - nothing special.
The food is alright - the menu has steak many different ways, if that is what you are into.
The portions are enormous, so there is plenty for the next day if you want that.
I would say for the price, there are better non-chain places around...
The service was alright and we were stopped during our meal to enter some kind of promotion - we politely declined.
I haven't been to a place like this in at least 5 years and wouldn't immediately rush back. It was just alright - typical huge American portions with calorie bomb food.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

I had their great ribs, my wife their salad and steak. The wait was suppose to be 20 min but it was half that. There is a nice bar to wait at. We were on our way home from visiting Asbury Park. It was pretty quiet in there, even though it was packed.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

After making a reservation weeks in advance for 8 adults and 2 children, and arriving even early, we were told they already gave our table to some other customers who specifically said they wanted the "round" table (which was to be ours). The staff squeeqed us into a large booth and added a small table and 2 chairs to the end. Then our waiter/server with long hair shared his hair on one of the adult's salad. He was oblivious to that. Of all the times we've eaten there this was the worst experience.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

visited Outback on Union Deposit Rd Harrisburg PA toughest steak every, mashed potatoes were hard lumps. bloomin onion didn't even cover half the plate. for what they charge they should be ashamed.