“Always fresh. Never disappointed!”

Sono Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 53 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Family and friends alike have been enjoying Sono's sushi for almost 20 years, always fresh and never disappointed. Consistently good sushi!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Been going to Sono since it opened. 20 years ago. Sushi freshness never disappoints and prices have been stable for long term

Excellent restaurant

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Nice little place. Fresh sushi and tasty appetizers. Clean and friendly staff
Gets crowded on the weekends but never a wait

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

My first time at Sono Sushi and I was very impressed. I had the lunch sashimi platter, avocado sashimi and beef sashimi. All were perfectly prepared and presented. As someone who is avoiding carbs, I found there to be many healthy items to choose from. I highly recommend Sono Sushi.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I am a frequent patron of Sono Sushi for the past 7 years. I have been to many sushi places however, this is the best place I've eaten in Monmouth and Ocean county. The entire staff is friendly and accommodating, and the food is always fresh and delicious. They don't skimp on portions, and their service and quickness in serving you is the best. I have eaten everything from cooked teriyaki dishes, to noodles and rolls. Although their prices are a bit higher than most place sin the area, in my opinion - it is worth every penny.