“ Very good hot and cold food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Livoti's Old World Market
Ranked #15 of 53 Restaurants in Middletown
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Try their pizza's when you visit this place in Middletown NJ. It's really good.Their hot foods are all good. They sell Boars Head cold cuts and make great sandwiches. The have lots of Italian specialties to choose from. While you shop you listen to Sinatra and many other Italian singers and songs. Do not go their when you are hungry or you will buy everything in site.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

we just happened to pass by and saw this market. I was attracted with name right away. I did not regret going there. The place is heaven. Everything new to my eyes. Great Italian stuff that I can never find in any grocery stores. My nieces were amazed that you can make fresh peanut butter, fresh pizza, refill pastas, oils with different flavors. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This market reminds me of,the old time supermarkets I grew up with in the '50's and '60s. It is a great Italian market with many ethnic specialities. You can try all the different delicious prepared food and not have to cook for a month without repeating a dish. I just wish they had more gluten free and organic items.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

If you want a variety of good food cooked or not cooked visit Livotis. This place is outstanding. Boars head cold cuts, fresh cooked food and many Italian food choices. They sell everything and it's all good. We love this place.