“Disappointed”

Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 56 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I really wanted one of those funyan onions so we ordered one with the meals. It was salty, spicy and tasted terrible. We didn't eat much. The waiter even commented if we liked it and I said No. He said, well there is the spicy one and the regular one and I just ordered you the spicy one. Idiot should have asked. Ruined the whole experience and yes, he kept it on the bill. I commented on that while paying and that person didn't give a hoot. I never went back. Not saying everyone would run into this/the steak was terrific but that other stuff bugged me.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Love the salad with pecans and blue cheese! Also the rib eye is usually one of the best steaks. Great staff too!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

ate there lastnight....( monday, june 12 th,,2017..sat near the bar, i was alone..chris took my order,,i wanted the primerib,,he made sure i got an end cut...welldone also....he also spoke to the mang. to get me ice creme,,instead of pie....great job chris..thanks buddy..

Reviewed 19 January 2017

The food there was fantastic if you like steaks.I have not tasted better anywhere.The service was excellent but the prices are a bit high.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

We live close by and the outback is our favorite last minute go to. The Owner is a great community supporter and is actually in the kitchen expediting the orders. I have had more expensive steaks but you can never beat the Victoria's Filet at this Outback.