“Dinner is always consistent!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 53 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Love the salad with pecans and blue cheese! Also the rib eye is usually one of the best steaks. Great staff too!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

ate there lastnight....( monday, june 12 th,,2017..sat near the bar, i was alone..chris took my order,,i wanted the primerib,,he made sure i got an end cut...welldone also....he also spoke to the mang. to get me ice creme,,instead of pie....great job chris..thanks buddy..

Reviewed 19 January 2017

The food there was fantastic if you like steaks.I have not tasted better anywhere.The service was excellent but the prices are a bit high.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

We live close by and the outback is our favorite last minute go to. The Owner is a great community supporter and is actually in the kitchen expediting the orders. I have had more expensive steaks but you can never beat the Victoria's Filet at this Outback.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Certainly not where I would go when I want a steak. Everything else is OK. good for quick bite and drink.