“Great Wings”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #12 of 55 Restaurants in Marlboro
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Had a late lunch with my husband, as an appetizer we ordered the coal fired chicken wings. They came with sautéed onions and pita bread. They were absolutely delicious, meaty, and fresh with just the right amount of coal fired taste. We both ordered individual cheese pies that were crispy and tasty. Will eat there again.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 31 December 2017

We had been to Anthony's and enjoyed a good meal just a year ago. But we opted for takeout since we had some time issues. The two pizzas we got were bland, and not at all impressive. Would avoid going back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I gave this joint a freakin' terrible review when it opened. Since then we have gone back multiple times. Everything is better and now I am a semi-regular--only because the menu is kinda limited. Here's the scoop: They make a good drink. I like their bourbon / Manhattan and you get a generous sized cocktail. Why some bars give you a tiny drink the size of a thimble only to lose customers is short sighted. Good drinks means nice pours. Wings are nice and meaty. Pizza greatly improved and salads fresh and sizable. They won me back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Me and hubby decided to go fri night figured the place is always being mentioned on the sport talk so hubby wanted to go, ugh! I got the white pizza it was horrible gross even,burnt and raw all at the same time,wings dry! Dry did I say dry! Burnt or shall I say coal flavor.also got the meatballs they didn't taste bad ,but sure seem to be already prepared frozen meatballs all I can say if you would like to spend very little for the happy hr food and aren't particular about food being cooked or not or like coal flavor your going to be happy, I feel bad giving such a review for the folks at the establishment seem to be nice, yet that isn t going to satisfy my hunger.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Wonderful family atmosphere. We sat at the bar. Bartender was so pleasant. Service excellent. Food delicious!! We had the meatballs wings and pizza. So good! Cant wait to go back!

Date of visit: October 2017