“A second look...”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #12 of 55 Restaurants in Marlboro
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I gave this joint a freakin' terrible review when it opened. Since then we have gone back multiple times. Everything is better and now I am a semi-regular--only because the menu is kinda limited. Here's the scoop: They make a good drink. I like their bourbon / Manhattan and you get a generous sized cocktail. Why some bars give you a tiny drink the size of a thimble only to lose customers is short sighted. Good drinks means nice pours. Wings are nice and meaty. Pizza greatly improved and salads fresh and sizable. They won me back.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Me and hubby decided to go fri night figured the place is always being mentioned on the sport talk so hubby wanted to go, ugh! I got the white pizza it was horrible gross even,burnt and raw all at the same time,wings dry! Dry did I say dry! Burnt or shall I say coal flavor.also got the meatballs they didn't taste bad ,but sure seem to be already prepared frozen meatballs all I can say if you would like to spend very little for the happy hr food and aren't particular about food being cooked or not or like coal flavor your going to be happy, I feel bad giving such a review for the folks at the establishment seem to be nice, yet that isn t going to satisfy my hunger.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Wonderful family atmosphere. We sat at the bar. Bartender was so pleasant. Service excellent. Food delicious!! We had the meatballs wings and pizza. So good! Cant wait to go back!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice place. Very small I think. There was no wait. The drinks were good, the pizza was very good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The pizza and food are good, but the drinks are extremely expensive! Not compatible to many other places. Also, they don't have many drink specials. For that matter, you better be ready for an expensive meal. They need a good happy hour!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017