“Another Great Dinner ”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Marlboro
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Have been going to ACFP for a while now.
From the pizzas to wings, they can't be beat!! The very best thin crust pizza I have had since Italy!!
Also, try to meet the General Manager, Steve Williams. He is a very humble and dedicated pro.
This place is a can't miss!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Great Italian food and the pizza is awesome and they also have drinks and good service with a classy feel

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I liked the pizza at Anthony's. There are signs everywhere mentioning that the pizza is "well done." It wasn't burnt by any means and wasn't to my wife's taste, however so far, being new to the area, it was the best thin crust pizza I've found to date.

1  Thank JerseyShoreGoer
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I'm no youngster, and this has to be the absolute worst pizza I ever had.
I understand the style there is for it to be well done, but the crust was burned and like cardboard. The cheese was barely visible- couldnt even taste it. When I complained, instead of being offered to have it remade, I was told that the pizza looks how it is supposed to.
For the high prices charged, the pizza should be yummy.
I will not be returning.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I don't know about the food here I'm sure it's good. As far as the bar goes the bartenders are great people and the drinks are strong. They have an always running happy hour menu which is a huge plus. It's a nice environment for a date are just to hang with a few friends.

1  Thank engmoney91

Been to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!