See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2018

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at the Twin Oaks! The staff was awesome-- nice and helpful! The room was very clean and spacious for what we needed and the beds were comfortable. We will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Alicia W, Manager at Twin Oaks Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thanks for the Awesome review we enjoyed hosting your getaway
Enjoy the rest of your summer
See you again

Reviewed 11 August 2018

I wanted to go to the beach for a couple of days and looked for a hotel that would accept a reservation for a single night. the twin oaks motel was able to accommodate me. It is newly remodeled and has a nice clean look. The hotel pool was excellent and the people were nice.

Room Tip: check out the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Alicia W, General Manager at Twin Oaks Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thank You For your wonderful Review an we hope that you come back again.
Enjoy the rest of your summer

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I just recently stayed 4 nights with my wife and 2 grand children over the 4rth of July holiday. I found the rooms very clean and the ac cranked as well as the fridge. Nice big tv with plenty of channels and the beds were quite comfortable. Places to eat and to buy supplies in all directions. What we really enjoyed was the pool. It was very clean and relaxing. The staff were out of this world and would go out of their way to make you happy. I was very impressed with them and would stay again given the chance. Leif G Parlin NJ

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank trekker12342018
Alicia W, Manager at Twin Oaks Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank You for your Wonderful review and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I wasn't expecting a lot from this motel, as I knew it was an old school place with a dated design just based on the pictures alone. However, I was impressed by how clean it was and how comfortable the bed was. What didn't impress me were the paper thin walls, the tiny parking lot that you sometimes had to back out of onto a busy traffic circle or the low life clientele. There were at least three sets of couples screaming at each other and calling each other names all night long. All of it could be easily heard through the paper thin walls and/or the door to my room. Also, this is the only motel/hotel I've ever stayed at that did not provide an ice bucket or glasses/ cups in the room. Despite the cleanliness of the room, I doubt I would stay here again because of the other issues.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Dini O

Thank You for staying with us....We are so sorry to hear about any issues that you had while you were here, we are here 24 hrs. a day so that if there any issues we can take care of them promptly. We hope that you would give us another try and we can make an effort for you to have a more comfortable stay next time.
Thanks for taking the time to rate us.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I grew up a mile from the motel and had never set foot on the property until a recent visit. It's a great value for the location. Rooms were clean and got the job done. We stayed 3 nights and the staff and new owners were very friendly. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2017