“Good place”

Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Manalapan
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We went there recently to eas some Asian food. The overall experience was good, this place is a little bit crowded but that's ok
The food is amazing, their whole crisp snapper is just perfect.
Prices are little high but it's definitely worth it

Will visit again, for sure

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant used to serve delicious Asian fusion. It was a very unique offering here in central New Jersey. Recently, it has changed completely. The food is greasy and tasteless, to the point where I can do a better stir fry at home. So disappointing. There's no way that this is the same chef cooking. They have lost major ground here. I can't believe they allowed this to happen to their business.

1  Thank Justine E
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This place is a really great place to come too, I enjoy my visit here every time. You got to be careful you will leave with a full stomach and great flavors jumping all over in your mouth.
Duck Roll! Wow to die for very good and they prep them in front of you, here they add their own version of preparing things nice here. Food portions, what can i say? You get plenty.
Sesame Shrimp very huge! But the flavors are long lasting and so delicious I can not get enough when I come here. Some things are not everyone's cup of tea but I get my fix every time i get a chance.
The dinning is simple clean and you can bring a large party if you want call ahead .
Drinks might be a little something to work on but Food you can't have everything. Service staff very friendly and attentive very nice staff, they treat you with respect very nice people. If you love Chinese you will love this place this is one of my favorite Jersey places.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The location is central, the ambience is good and the service is fast. I was there for lunch yesterday and the service was quick without compromising on the quality. It is a little pricey but the dishes are cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We heard about this place from some friends. The place is freestanding and has a good layout. The place was packed when we arrived so we had about a ten minute wait for our table. But if you go with a bigger party reservations are a must. The food was top quality not your run of the mill Chinese food. The sauces were light and the hot and sour soup was very good. The pork fried dumplings were very light and tastes as if they were made to order. The basil lemon slushy was very refreshing and went down a little to easy. The only down side was the waiter appeared to have an attitude.