“Excellent thin crust pizza. Custom to order”

Luigi's Famous Brick Oven Pizza & Catering
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Lincroft
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Over 25 Specials Everyday. Pasta & Soup, Sandwiches, Pasta and Bread Dishes, Entrees & Subs, Pizzas, Gourmet BBQ Packages. Call us for information on our Catering packages.
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Very fresh food. Made to order. Easily accommodated my dietary preferences including no dairy and no meat.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Went here while visiting family in Lincroft, this is their 'go to' Italian place.

Never disappoints.

I had spaghetti carbonara, wife had appetizer eggplant rollatini, and neither of us could finish more than half of the portion after eating half of the side salad.

Bread was warm and fresh.

Waitress - Amy - was very good

Total bill for 4 of us $59.00

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I was a Lincroft resident for 20 years and frequently ate at or ordered from Luigi's so I picked an arbitrary date as the month visited. We actually ordered a pie from Luigi's on the day we moved into our new home. As far as pizza is concerned, Luigi's thin crust rectangular pies were very popular. The crust was so thin that picking up the center pieces was tricky. The pizza was delicious albeit a bit on the salty side - it was fine for me. The round Sicilian pies were also good but I preferred their competitor's a little more. I often ordered veggie pies and Luigi's were the best; my favorite part being the fried artichokes. Luigi's has a nice assortment of salads which I occasionally ordered when dining in.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This is where I order pizza take-out. I have tried many pizza places but always come back to Luigi's. Their square pizzas have great flavor and I particularly enjoy the chicken, bacon ranch pizza (although I always eat too much when we order that one). Their mozzarella sticks and chicken parm are also very good.

1  Thank tammy l
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Large portions and friendly service are the most outstanding features of this homey casual family restaurant. I ordered veal parmigiano which came with salad and pasta . Portions were huge. My husband had beef bolognese and pasta which had to be redone as the original dish had lots of cream in the sauce and he is lactose intolerant. The dish was quickly remade and served with apologies.

If you are nearby it is worth going to with kids or family ...nothing unexpected except for the bread which was so fresh, hot and crusty.