“Great fresh roasted coffee...sets my heart racing!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The French Press Coffee Roasters
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Lakewood
Reviewed 5 March 2017

This particular location is now closed (in fact, the building has been demolished), but there are two more locations in Lakewood.
All locations have very comfortable seating areas.
Great selection of different roasts, and different brews.
Some cheesecakes available that I didn't try, although I once had a muffin, that was unremarkable
A bit pricey.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank shabrams

Reviewed 4 January 2017

French Press is a nice, relaxing and cozy coffee place. They have good hot and cold drinks. The ambiance lends itself to a perfect coffee outing:)

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

In every place I have traveled over the past few years I have searched out the coffee joints and checked them out. I have still not found even one place that can compete with this joint.
One point that continuously bothers me with other joints is their lack of true coffee. Most places are big into their specialty drinks. Few truly focus on real good fresh coffee. Here at The French Press, we are talking about literally tens of different coffees freshly roasted and brewed on site. They have coffees from all over the world some brought in exclusively for this shop.
Let me make this simple. From the "simple" coffees to the specialty drinks, I have never seen or tasted anything like I have at The French Press!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank David1849
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The selection is enormous and the coffee is freshly grounded and brewed in front of you. Around $2/3 a cup. Nice siting area as well. They also serve small pastrys

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank trippingout613
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Smells like coffee heaven when you walk in. Great place really enjoyed!
Recomended: the cheescake. And the colombian coffee too

Date of visit: August 2015