“Don't be put off by it's curb appearance”
Review of Romeo's Pizza

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We live far from here but we dined here with friends who live in the area. This restaurant appears to be on the main street of Jamesburg, as there are other dining establishments on this street. The front of the restaurant belies what's inside. The entrance is into a VERY small room with the pizza counter, a beverage refrigerator and three tables for those who choose to take out or have their pizza or other standard pizzeria fare inside. This space is also the waiting area for dining in the restaurant so it can be very tight and uncomfortable for those eating here. However, there is also the restaurant which is larger but loud, given the hard floor, walls and ceiling. So why eat here? They have an Early-Bird menu with about 20 meals, all of which include excellent warm rolls, a salad or bowl (not cup) of soup, entree, unlimited soft drinks, dessert and coffee or tea. The serving sizes are huge, enough for two meals. All for only $13.95. Yes,you heard me! Same price for every meal, be it pasta, chicken, veal or shrimp. My veal parmigiana was excellent. The wait staff is very young AND VERY GOOD. They earn their tips! If you happen to be in this town, check this place out. Weekends-make a reservation.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Great tasting crispy crust pizza .Great service and atmosphere. Love their sausage and peppers, too.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Very nice Italian at a reasonable price. I enjoyed my chicken cacciatore and my wife liked her pasta with clams.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Great food. Try it. We only go to romeos for Italian food. Casual and friendly. Fast service. Catering is reasonable.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

There is no shortage of Italian restaurants in the area. Someone told us about Romeo's so we went last night. The place was crowded. Depending on where you are seated, it might be difficult getting in and out of your chair. I had Chicken Parm and my wife had Chicken Vesuvio. The salad was very good, the bread was fantastic (kind of a garlic roll). Both portions were huge. My wife loved hers and I enjoyed mine. The chicken was tender. The sauce was very 'tomatoie'. I liked, but wouldn't make a diet of it. The only criticism is that my wife wanted vegetables instead of pasta. They only offer that as an upcharge of $3.25. They should have some alternative to pasta as part of the meal. Otherwise, great meal and I would definitely go back.