“Nice neighbor Italian.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Very nice Italian at a reasonable price. I enjoyed my chicken cacciatore and my wife liked her pasta with clams.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Great food. Try it. We only go to romeos for Italian food. Casual and friendly. Fast service. Catering is reasonable.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

There is no shortage of Italian restaurants in the area. Someone told us about Romeo's so we went last night. The place was crowded. Depending on where you are seated, it might be difficult getting in and out of your chair. I had Chicken Parm and my wife had Chicken Vesuvio. The salad was very good, the bread was fantastic (kind of a garlic roll). Both portions were huge. My wife loved hers and I enjoyed mine. The chicken was tender. The sauce was very 'tomatoie'. I liked, but wouldn't make a diet of it. The only criticism is that my wife wanted vegetables instead of pasta. They only offer that as an upcharge of $3.25. They should have some alternative to pasta as part of the meal. Otherwise, great meal and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

If you're in Jamesburg, go see the friendly folks at Romeo's. Best cheesesteak in town! Also get their Facory Fries. Loaded with Cheese, Bacon and Ranch Dressing. You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Delicious, very large specialty pies including my favorites: eggplant rollatini and chicken marsala!! Local delivery as well as an eat-in restaurant. Menu includes salads, entrees, appetizers as well as a variety of pizzas. I've never been disappointed.