“New Place in town”

The Vine Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Vine Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Jamesburg
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My first trip to the Vine and everything was very good. There were 4 of us and all were pleased with the food and service. I do think it was overpriced and I have restaurants I like better if I want to spend what it cost that evening.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Asked friends to select a new place for a Saturday night dinner. Was surprised when they made a reservation at The Vine, on Railroad Avenue in Jamesburg, NJ. Never had heard of it but it turned out to be an excellent choice, Always glad to see no empty tables on a Saturday night. The place was packed. Lingered over pre-dinner drinks and enjoyed wine with a very ample dinner. No one rushed us. Dinner was delicious. Noticed almost everyone walked out with a doggie bag...to enjoy at lunch or dinner the next day.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

First time visit, had an excellent meal. Appetizer, dinner and dessert were wonderful. Very nicely decorated inside. The waiter was superb! Will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Not many options for great dinning in Jamesburg/Monroe and the Vine is a welcome addition to the area. Lunch is fantastic, and the dinner options are wonderful. Had a great salad, chicken dishes. Fully stocked bar and wine selections - Great for a family dinner or a business event.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

After a long hot day in Jamesburg, my wife and I went to the vine for a nice relaxing meal. My wife has short ribs and I had the filet mignon and shrimp. Both dinners were exceptional flavorful and quite enjoyable. All the greens in the salad and in the vegetable sides were very tasty and fresh. Overall one of the best places to eat in town.