“Nice Restaurant!”

The Vine Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Vine Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Jamesburg
Reviewed 7 September 2017

First time visit, had an excellent meal. Appetizer, dinner and dessert were wonderful. Very nicely decorated inside. The waiter was superb! Will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Not many options for great dinning in Jamesburg/Monroe and the Vine is a welcome addition to the area. Lunch is fantastic, and the dinner options are wonderful. Had a great salad, chicken dishes. Fully stocked bar and wine selections - Great for a family dinner or a business event.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

After a long hot day in Jamesburg, my wife and I went to the vine for a nice relaxing meal. My wife has short ribs and I had the filet mignon and shrimp. Both dinners were exceptional flavorful and quite enjoyable. All the greens in the salad and in the vegetable sides were very tasty and fresh. Overall one of the best places to eat in town.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Nice place, good pour of the wine but too expensive for Jamesburg. Appetizers were very good and service was good.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at this small, upscale restaurant featuring small plates, grass fed beef and organic vegetables – as well as burgers, paninis and wraps. The margarita cocktail with tequila, triple sec and lime was strong and delicious. I had the red quinoa salad with organic zucchini, baby Swiss chard and grilled haloumi cheese which was large enough to be a satisfying entree. We both loved the very flavorful Mezze Rigatoni Pasta with shrimp, sausage, beans and pesto broth. Food presentation was excellent The owner took our order and applied the 15% senior discount without our asking for it. We will definitely visit here again.