“Cute Shopping Experience”
Review of White Butterfly

White Butterfly
Ranked #15 of 85 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 15 March 2016

They always having cute items in stock. Jewelry, clothing, accessories, home decor. I have purchased items for myself and found great gifts for others!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Ate a delicious lunch under their gazebo. Afterwards, wandered their gift shop. So many different items to find from jewelry, wine bottles, scarves, etc

Reviewed 17 October 2015

Had lunch with friends after I heard it was great. It was okay, nothing special. Nice and peaceful outside , odd seating in the store. Food was nothing special.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

You walk in to this hidden oasis and you feel like you've stepped into an English garden. This all outdoor venue is made for comfort and serenity!! With patio couches surrounding fire-pit tables, bistro sets with market umbrellas, ponds, soothing fountains and plenty of propane heaters strategically scattered. The food is interestingly unique and top shelf light cuisine! They offer no cover live entertainment Fri & Sat and it's BYOB.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

I came here with a bunch of my lady friends for dinner one night during the week. I made a reservation beforehand and confirmed that if the weather were not great, we could eat inside without issue given the time I wanted the dinner to start. I was told it was no problem. Of course the weather ended up being a problem, but having never been there, and confirmed beforehand it wasn't an issue, I wasn't terribly concerned. The inside dining area can accommodate... about 12 people. Thankfully some of my dinner guests backed out otherwise we never would've fit. Additionally, I did not know there was live music, VERY LOUD, outside that caused us to have to speak a bit more loudly to be heard. The food was nothing special. The server was pleasant. The store owner was NOT. She was rushing us out at the end of dining since the store was closing. I was told the time I chose would not be an issue, but this woman was turning the lights off as we were waiting for our check. Not pleased with that. Obviously it's outside of the servers control. Additionally, parking is a MAJOR issue as there is definitely not enough parking for the tables they have. One of my dining companions had to circle leave the parking lot and circle around the highway several times before a spot opened. While the outside seating area looks like a very lovely place to hang out, I do not believe any of us will be back to try it out.