“Good pizza for NJ”

Brooklyn Square Pizza Jackson N.J.
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Asked a fellow NYer where I should get a good pizza, told him about a few places with good reviews, suggested Bkly Sq based on how it compared to L & B Spumoni Guardens!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Not sure what all the hype is about concerning this place. The pizza was okay, but I can definitely say I've had better from other pizzerias through NJ. And I was turned off after seeing them handle customers' payments (cash/card) and immediately go back to the dough to make pizzas without washing their hands in between. I wouldn't be going back here again.

1  Thank soccergallystuff
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Can honestly say that the slice that i had was rather small compared to others but it was very tasty and flavorful

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The pizza is delicious n the name says it all BROOKLYN SQUARE,I come from Brooklyn n we have the best pizza.When I first moved to NJ , we tried every pizzeria n couldn't find a decent one,until we tried Brooklyn square.They owner is great,he even delivers myself if they r busy.Also go in n have lunch or dinner there, very good,nothing fancy.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great food but if you go on the weekend, go early for a table. It's a small restaurant and the food is awesome. The restaurant gets crowded by 6:30.