“Unclean, Average Pizza”

Brooklyn Square Pizza Jackson N.J.
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Not sure what all the hype is about concerning this place. The pizza was okay, but I can definitely say I've had better from other pizzerias through NJ. And I was turned off after seeing them handle customers' payments (cash/card) and immediately go back to the dough to make pizzas without washing their hands in between. I wouldn't be going back here again.

2  Thank soccergallystuff

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Can honestly say that the slice that i had was rather small compared to others but it was very tasty and flavorful

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The pizza is delicious n the name says it all BROOKLYN SQUARE,I come from Brooklyn n we have the best pizza.When I first moved to NJ , we tried every pizzeria n couldn't find a decent one,until we tried Brooklyn square.They owner is great,he even delivers myself if they r busy.Also go in n have lunch or dinner there, very good,nothing fancy.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great food but if you go on the weekend, go early for a table. It's a small restaurant and the food is awesome. The restaurant gets crowded by 6:30.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This place was written up in the Star Ledger, NJ's statewide newspaper, as being the #1 pizza place in the State. I can see how the statement was made.

We only sampled the upside down square pie, and it was great. The crust was thick, as it should be, but light and airy. Nice sauce and cheese. Now I have to try some of the other kinds.

Looking at the other people in the room having regular dinners, everyone seemed more than satisfied. Big portions and moderate prices. Next visit will be for a regular meal.