“Quick slice ”

Brooklyn Square Pizza Jackson N.J.
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Can honestly say that the slice that i had was rather small compared to others but it was very tasty and flavorful

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The pizza is delicious n the name says it all BROOKLYN SQUARE,I come from Brooklyn n we have the best pizza.When I first moved to NJ , we tried every pizzeria n couldn't find a decent one,until we tried Brooklyn square.They owner is great,he even delivers myself if they r busy.Also go in n have lunch or dinner there, very good,nothing fancy.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great food but if you go on the weekend, go early for a table. It's a small restaurant and the food is awesome. The restaurant gets crowded by 6:30.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This place was written up in the Star Ledger, NJ's statewide newspaper, as being the #1 pizza place in the State. I can see how the statement was made.

We only sampled the upside down square pie, and it was great. The crust was thick, as it should be, but light and airy. Nice sauce and cheese. Now I have to try some of the other kinds.

Looking at the other people in the room having regular dinners, everyone seemed more than satisfied. Big portions and moderate prices. Next visit will be for a regular meal.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

When I moved to Jackson in December I had a hard time finding a decent pizza place but when I found Brooklyn Square Pizza I was sold! The food is delicious and my family and I love the Sicilian pie and also the vodka pie. We also over time tried the regular round pie and it was also delicious. The regular food is also good and recommend the chicken parm sub and the California chicken cutlet sub. The food is always perfect temperature and packed with care. The only downfall about ordering from here than other pizza places is the wait for delivery it takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to receive your order. But because the food is so good we have no problem waiting this. I love also that the pizza crust they put sesame seeds on to bring even more flavor to the crust.