“Amazing ice cream - local business!”

Farley's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Jackson
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Farley's is the best ice cream place in Jackson and in the area in general. Their ice cream is delicious! My favorites are the black raspberry, maple walnut, cake batter, and chocolate chip cookie dough. In terms of toppings, I am also addicted to the black cherries.

Farley's is as local as it gets. Support local business! The family that owns the restaurant is amazing, and a lot of local teens and young adults work there.

It's a place we all grew up with, so I think most of us in the area have a particular fondness for Farley's.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We went there one Sunday for ice cream sodas. The place was empty and now we know why! The girl behind the counter didn't even know how to make an ice cream soda. We even had to tell her to put chocolate syrup in the sodas. It still tasted terrible!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I have purchased several ice cream cakes over the years from Farley's and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Since moving to Jackson, NJ several years ago, we found this icecream parlor. I had always picked chocolate as my choice. The cherry vanilla is the best, homemade ice cream in the world. There are so many juicy large cherries i am in "ice cream heaven"

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Farley's has the best ice cream in Jackson. Farley's has the small town, caring feel with great homemade ice cream and other treats.