“Good Food”

Wok and Roll Asian Fusion
Ranked #9 of 84 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We mostly get takeout, but occasionally enjoy eating in. The food has always been good, and we usually try something different each time. It is a little more expensive than others in the area, but the quality is good.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

This restaurant is very nice inside and BYO. The food is great for dine in or take out, my friends also get sushi. One of my favorite things is the wonton soup............the noodles just melt in your mouth...not like the typical thick doughy noodles with the pork.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Not worth going to eat here if you want both good food and service. First the waiter never asked if the food was right, he never came back after serving the food even to refill water. We all ordered the combination dinners and although the egg rolls were good the soups were only warm not hot. The shrimp dish had only 3 shrimp but a lot of vegetable not worth the $15 cost. The sesame chicken was a decent size portion but the pieces of chicken were tiny and very tough. The General Tao chicken was also small pieces stringy and the sauce was by far the worst excuse of a spice food I ever had it tasted the same as that used for the sesame chicken. We never saw our server to complain so I ate the food but I don't think I would be back. I will drive an extra 15 minutes an go in to Freehold next time we want Chinese food

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Very Friendly staff,
Chinese restaurant for those that don't know. Good feature, open on holidays like Xmas etc. It's a sit down restaurant as well as take out. Food good and good size menu

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I always worry when I see Japanese combined with Chinese, with a little Thai thrown in for good measure. Focus on ONE thing and do it well. I found the food average, nothing special and the service slow. The servers seemed frazzled; maybe they have too many tables to service.