“Wonderful neighbor restaurant with creative menu.”

Cornerstone Kitchen & Tap
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We found this local restaurant with the most amazing food. There have been other restaurants in this location but none ever made it. This young couple (Angel & Justin) who bought it have really turned it around. The have separated the eating area from the bar making it more conducive to eating with conversation. Their very creative menu can satisfy the basics with a burger or you can indulge in their wonderful appetizer with fig and goat cheese. Very pleasant surroundings with excellent food for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

If you have not yet been to this place you must give it a try.
The atmosphere is comfortable and relaxing. The service is very good with attentive servers, and the menu is very different and interesting.
Their "hand helds" are delicious. Burgers are flavorful and their OMG-BLT is something special. They are served with crispy thin shoestring fries that are not at all greasy.
My only criticism is that they seem to push their beer and alcohol over before else. Being a tap house I guess that is
understandable.
Still a very nice place to go to and I will be back.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 February 2017

A group of my friends and I meet here for dinner and we all loved the food and the atmosphere! They had a special for dinner where you picked an appetizer, main entree and dessert for $25. One of the entree's on the menu by itself was $25 so this was a great deal. 4 of the women had the Short Ribs with Chimichurri and whipped potatoes. I don't think any of them could finish the dish but they all said it was very good. One lady brought her leftovers home for her husband because she knew he would like it. Another had the beer battered fish and chips also liked it. I had the Ramen Noodle Bowl which also was very good.
My husband and I own a small business and based on that evenings dinner we decided to take our employees there for Christmas lunch. Everyone liked what they had. The menu is not typical which what I really like.
Very good food and so happy to see that maybe this resturant will survive this location. We will definitely eat there again.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This site has been a few different restaurants but this one had an intriguing menu so we tried it early on a Sunday night. Everything was delicious from pork belly appetizers to cappucino. The setting is elegant but comfortable and the bar is adequately separated from the restaurant to give both types of patrons the experience they want. A welcome oasis in Jackson for good food.

2  Thank moiraf233
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We've been going here once or twice a month since shortly after they opened in August of 2016. The staff is always courteous, the food is FRESH, the owners are fantastic and the atmosphere is warm. We've never had a bad meal or poor service. The restaurant is not loud so you can have a nice conversation at your own table and it is decorated nicely. The owners make a point to be present and mingle with the guests in the entire dining room. Prices are reasonable. Give it a try!

1  Thank Hollybay