“BLT-OMG!”

Cornerstone Kitchen & Tap
Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 18 January 2017

That's actually the name of the sandwich (BLT-OMG) and it was phenomenal!

Coupled with hot fries (the really thin ones) and an ice tea, I was in heaven. The portions were huge, and the price was just right. My server (Amanda) was competent and friendly, which is sometimes hard to find these days.

I'd go back there in a second the next time I am passing through that area.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Food was great. Very fresh and all homemade. Seasonal menu. I had the squash carbonara and my husband had the fried chicken. Wait staff was attentive, but did not hover. Manager came to tables to make sure you were happy. Loved being able to taste local brewed beer. Going back this weekend.

1  Thank michele331
Reviewed 14 January 2017

We arrived at 6:30 on a Friday night. We were seated in a corner and noticed that in the 2+ hours we spent there, the next table turned over 3 times. Our waitress had too many tables to serve. I'm sure that was the fault of management; she was doing her best. We had appetizers before our dinner. I had the fig toast which was very good, combining the flavors of figs with ricotta served on whole grain cibatta. Hubby had the crab-filled deviled eggs which he said had maybe a taste of crab.

While my friends & I were served our entrees, my hubby had to wait at least 20 minutes for his entree. It wasn't until we asked our waitress where his dinner was, that she realized he didn't have his entree. She came back with it in around 5 minutes. I had the risotto w/o bacon - it was good. Hubby had the fish & chips which was just average.

If you wanted to come here for a quick drink & appetizer, I would say that this wasn't your night. Cornerstone needs to step up the wait service or maybe it was because we were sitting in the corner?

Reviewed 31 December 2016

My husband and I went there for dinner tonight. My husband had an appetizer of tuna tartar with apples, which he really liked. And I had the pork spread with cornichons and mustard on crostini, which was very different and delicious.. My husband had fish and chips for dinner and he said the fish was very fresh. I had the ramen noodle bowl which was huge. There was a soft cooked egg, mushrooms and greens in a delicious broth. The Waite staff was very good.