“Alternative to Typical Fast Food”
Review of Boston Market

Boston Market
Ranked #26 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I pop in here for a meal now and again. For the price it is hard to beat. Less than ten bucks gets you three pieces of chicken, two sides, and cornbread. The chicken pieces are a little smallish and kind of bland but are tender. The sides let you get some veggies in your meal, with creamed spinach and green beans being two sides that stand out for me. Portion size is good for lunch but vigorous appetites may require ordering and extra side.

Beats the typical fast food any time.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I love their meatloaf, the pot pie, and their sides. The chicken is ok, but not enough to make a meal of usually. I have added extra sides to fill me. They have a 2 for $20 special right now, which is a greater value than usual because it includes drink and dessert as well as meal.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

My son and I eat here a couple times per month, often brought in by discount coupons. Food is always good and portions ample for both of us. Service always friendly and usually done right.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered food to go. Food was god and fresh. Restaurant was crowded too but service was friendly and fast. Would return.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

although all their chicken meals are great we especially luv the chicken/turkey pot pies! each pie practically a dinner in itself plus cornbread side and other optional sides!

Been to Boston Market? Share your experiences!