“Great place if you aren't too hungry”
Review of Boston Market

Boston Market
Ranked #26 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I love their meatloaf, the pot pie, and their sides. The chicken is ok, but not enough to make a meal of usually. I have added extra sides to fill me. They have a 2 for $20 special right now, which is a greater value than usual because it includes drink and dessert as well as meal.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

My son and I eat here a couple times per month, often brought in by discount coupons. Food is always good and portions ample for both of us. Service always friendly and usually done right.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered food to go. Food was god and fresh. Restaurant was crowded too but service was friendly and fast. Would return.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

although all their chicken meals are great we especially luv the chicken/turkey pot pies! each pie practically a dinner in itself plus cornbread side and other optional sides!

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

We came to Boston Market one evening and had a nice home cooked meal. I order the 3 piece dark chicken meal with a side of sweet potatoes and mixed vegetables. Everything tasted great. Dining room was clean and the service was fast.

Been to Boston Market? Share your experiences!