“Pot pie night!”

Boston Market
Ranked #23 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2016

although all their chicken meals are great we especially luv the chicken/turkey pot pies! each pie practically a dinner in itself plus cornbread side and other optional sides!

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

We came to Boston Market one evening and had a nice home cooked meal. I order the 3 piece dark chicken meal with a side of sweet potatoes and mixed vegetables. Everything tasted great. Dining room was clean and the service was fast.

Reviewed 23 October 2014

I love the chicken, however, to me its seems a little salty. I have not used salt in about 30 years (once in the summertime I will use salt on my corn, but usually its pepper) so I can taste the salt. Comfortable to eat in or take home. Good value for the family or individual.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

haven't been to BM is some time. so glad that I went with my niece. I had coupons and the clerk helped me use the best one for my purchase. everything was fast. while we took out, they gave us all appropriate utilities etc... will certainly come back.

1  Thank Klsmcclain
Reviewed 1 January 2013

When you want an alternative to burgers and such, Boston Market provides a quality alternative. Good food, nice atmosphere, consistent quality.

Been to Boston Market? Share your experiences!