“Lobster bisque”

Woolley's Seafood House
Ranked #4 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Choose from a selection of the freshest seafood, burgers, sandwiches, salads and more.
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Needed something quick to bring home for dinner on Ash Wednesday ... they were just about to close & I just made it, they could of said we're closing but instead couldn't have been nicer! & helped me pick out the most delicious lobster bisque soup loaded with chunks of fresh lobster!! My family loved it!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Occasionally go to the fish market, but 3rd time back at the restaurant. Food is consistently fresh and generous proportions. Wait staff is a little on the young side, so not as attentive as could be, but the quality of food makes up for it.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

My wife and I had a great lunch at Woolley's. The sweet and sour calamari was tender and the portion was generous. The crab wontons were very good. We each had the Lobster Savannah (lobster stuffed with scallops and bacon!), based on Trip Advisor recommendations and ... wow ... incredible! Half the store is a seafood market (which is fresh, impressive and reasonably priced). The other half is the restaurant. With just one visit, it became a favorite! My only recommendation would be to include lobster picks with the claw cracker utensils, so that not a single succulent mouth-watering bite is left behind. Nicely done, Woolley's! Delicious!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I had eaten at another fish place just last week on Thursday and it was OK I gave that place only 3 stars for food so this place was worth 5 stars for its food. Atmosphere is really cool brown butcher paper table cloths. Nice young man as the server. Pretty good Manhattan Clam Chowder loaded with vegetables and clams. The broiled seafood platter was amazing big chunks of scallops and flounder base was fresh. My partner got a lobster roll which I tasted and its was 5 star. I recommend it!

John L, Owner at Woolley's Seafood House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Thank you very much for your review, we are here to please.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Having spent two months in the Freehold area, this is the best food & service I've got. And I went many places. LOVE EATING GOOD.
I try to avoid high expenses for food, so it isn't easy finding a place where they have great fresh food and not very expensive.
It's the best value for money I've found in 20 miles radius. Keep coming back.
Recommend Mediterranean Plate on the Red! Amazing. The best value for $24 I spent in a restaurant in US. Ever. Couldn't finish even half of it on the spot, boxed and ate the rest in two meals at home.
Oh and oysters. The best oysters I ever ate anywhere in the world. So much meat and fresh, Yummy!!!

1  Thank Dmitry T

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to hear we got it right.