“Time to EAT the donuts”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Howell
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Living in Hawaii without Dunkin Donuts is not an easy thing. Every time I go to Jersey I stop here. This is the one I grew up having. Every Sunday my Dad would head out to Dunkin Donuts and get rolls, and donuts. Can't wait to stop by again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I miss Dunkin' Donuts since I live in Southern California. This is one of my favorite places. This is a nice place and has some good menu items. The donuts are wonderful and the coffee is even better!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The DD was clean and well stocked. The variety of donuts was what I expected and when I go to a DD I don't want surprises. I also ordered a decaf coffee. It seemed a little old but the donuts were fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

drive up window line but at counter fast in and out. Great coffee, and good assortment of donuts. Donuts make to dunk

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Store and drive through are both usually crowded first thing in the morning. Service was friendly though. Once order, very quick service.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!