“Great place for coffee, donuts, sandwiches”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Howell
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Who doesn't love a D&D coffee! Donuts are always fresh and great tasting. I couldn't believe it but I was sipping coffee and having a donut, just reading the paper and Danielle, the store manager came over to see if I was happy and that everything was satisfactory. AT A DUNKIN DONUTS! SHE WAS REALLY NICE!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Always consistently good. You know what you want
and expect and you are never disappointed at this DD. Whether I am driving through or walking in, the friendly staff never fails to greet me and they always thank me and wish me well on my departure. The interior of the restaurant is spotless and free wi-fi is offered, if you are inclined to stay awhile.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Sharkiemark
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Like the donuts. Come here during the day. Somtimes at night the donuts are not that fresh. Good location for a quick stop.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Carol W
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Fast and speedy service! Drive thru was slow, but inside was fast. Clean facility. Kind and courteous staff.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

I hate donuts but the coffee is always fresh! It's nice to see the local college kids running this place. They keep it very clean and seem to take pride in doing a good job. I wont go to the other Dunkin /baskins on 9 by Aldrich...it's gross!

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!