“We all still love White Castle”
Review of White Castle

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
White Castle
Ranked #30 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Every now and again maybe once or twice a year, my husband and my Dad ask if we can get White Castle. Service is always friendly and onion rings and burgers are still great. Either we eat in or go to drive up and take home. Needless to say there are always smiles on their faces.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I stopped in for a later breakfast. Friendly courteous staff, I will say that. Not your usual grease spot. Food was good

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We stop at White Castle a few times a year. I love it--it doesn't love me back unfortunately.. I get heartburn. Otherwise we have it more often. Consistent.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Tried this location for the first time. Food was made good, the service was fast, and the restaurant looked nice and clean.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

The burgers are still tiny, thinner than 40 years ago, but who cares. It brings back memories of being a teenager and they still taste OK. HAPPY DAYS.

Been to White Castle? Share your experiences!