“Authentic Italian Cooking”

Christie's Italian Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Christie's Italian Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This Place NEVER Disappoints. No matter what you order, the food is fabulous!. Great staff. The Chef is very creative and the presentation of every dish is outstanding. Excellent for large groups as well.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I joined 3 friends for birthday celebration dinner. NEW waitress quickly came to our table to announce the specials.(no reflection in my rating). We had to ask for drinks. I ordered clams on half shell and others shared the fried zucchini. The clams were THE TINIEST CLAMS I HAVE EVER EATEN!!!truly unbelievably tiny. We ordered dinner - 2 different chicken, 1 shrimp and 1 eggplant rollatini.I mentioned my dissatisfaction to the waitress. My chicken marsala was unsatisfactory including undercooked vegetables. The others were barely satisfied with their dinners. I will not return. The maitre d (or manager) said they were littleneck clams. I dont care what he called them -$12.95 for NOTHING will keep me away. Much better Italian restaurant a short distance away.puts this one to shame.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We were invited by close friends to dine at Christie's. It is a lovely restaurant (apparently the owners own several other restaurants in NJ). Unfortunately I don't eat sea food, so I cannot comment on that. I did have a delicious filet minon. I had asked that the bacon (which it is wrapped in) be left off, but I ended up removing it myself. The steak was perfectly cooked and was absolutely delicious. The portions are generous and the service was very good. The dessert (they bring a large tray to your table so it's hard to resist)....was amazing. It was ice cream cake, chocolate & vanilla, with lots of syrupy chocolate all over it. Just scrumptious.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

What appears to be a small Italian eatery in a strip mall turned out to have great food and great service! Will definitely bring my friends and family back there!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Fantastic, extensive Menu that is tastilly prepared and presented by their head chef and kitchen staff. Wait Staff is usually very attentive and friendly. Decor of the restaurant's interior gives the ambience of eating in Italy.....definitively NOT in a strip mall in New Jersey. Reasonable priced. BYOB Eat in or take out.