“Definitely not only a pizzeria - a real Italian restaurant”
Review of Capricci Pizza

Capricci Pizza
Ranked #21 of 89 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 11 January 2016

The owners are from Italy. The food is extraordinary. A huge dining room for small to large parties. Regular clientele keep coming back for their live entertainment on Fridays. Excellent buffet.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Ordered food for takeout for a lot of people from this restaurant. Everyone enjoyed it and had no complaints. Food was very good and definitely would order again.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 15 October 2015

My husband and I moved to Howell three years ago, and have been loyal Capricci-goers since day one. Their food is amazing, and never disappoints. Even our family who visits from New York and is extremely picky about Italian food is always pleased when we order from Capricci. While we do have another spot where we prefer our pizza from, Capricci always gets our business when we're in the mood for Italian food. They can sometimes underestimate the amount of time for pick up and have you waiting for a few minutes, but we just anticipate that. It's still worth it for the delicious Italian fare!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 15 February 2015 via mobile

Great food, live entertainment, very nice/big dining room....overall, great time out with friends for St. Valentines Dinner. The special menu was awesome, my wife and I shared our entrees with each other because we couldn't decide. Her strip steak/parsnip fries was so tasty, my smoked salmon/bowtie pasta incredible and I dislike salmon!! Not a lot of salmon, more of a cream sauce which is why I liked. Other friends were equally happy. Nice older couple played traditional romance music and some oldies. We enjoyed ourselves so much we didn't realize his many hours had passed.

Highly recommend trying their buffet events to get a taste of everything and something new to order next time in. They have Superbowl parties with 10 ft screen, movie nights, a great comedy night (again March 14, 2015), special events buffets and other entertainment.

Only restaurant in town with so many entertainment opportunities.

Maybe they should do a dinner dance??

We've also catered big parties with Capriccis and awesome receive compliments in the food and where from (chicken francais is a favorite).

Everyone restaurant gets both positive and negative reviews, each has their bad days, it's a hard business with lots of competition, but try it 10 times and I am sure you will be satisfied at least 9 times.

We do try other pizzerias/restaurants, but this is why we can speak so positively of them.

If you've been there before, go back.
If you haven't been their, on the fence, go.
Bring a group and eat family style on a long table!!

And, check out their special events.....and coupons, they are the best deals.

Reviewed 4 December 2014

Capricci is a pizza/italian restaurant.Stopped in for lunch and had the best hero...peppers, eggs and potatoes. Bread was toasted to perfection and the the sandwich was very tasty. My cousin had the veal cutlet and he couldn't get over how tender it was. Food was delicious, hot and service was
terrific. Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: November 2014

Been to Capricci Pizza? Share your experiences!