“Excellent Service/Excellent Drink”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Howell
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Mik Minton was friendly and helpful at the Starbucks at 4701 Rte. 9, T1B10 Howell, NJ. We have been to various shops in different cities and states, but she had the best approach to customer service that we have ever had.
Travis Overstreet was an excellent barista. He was diligent in how he made our drinks and I must say that my espresso machiato was the best that I have ever had.
Both must be commended on doing such a fine job serving their customers.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Seems all the coffee at any starbucks tastes like the machines are never cleaned the coffee is bitter like the grounds are not cleaned out properly I rather go home make my own. Far more econoomical.

Date of visit: May 2013

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!