“Very good!”

Vietnam Bistro
Ranked #6 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

My family has been here several times now. The food is very fresh and delicious. The servers are always very friendly and are willing to explain menu items and offer suggestions. Recently took my parents who are in their 80s and never had this cuisine before-they were very pleased and said the flavors were tasty and unique. One of our family's favorite places.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

It's nice to find a Vietnamese restaurant in Howell. We visit here often and have tried several dishes on the menu. I love their pho and vietnamese spring rolls. Would be better if they served a bigger portion. Everything I've tried so far tastes good. They serve bubble tea as well. which made us really happy because we used to drive all the way to the mall just to get some. All their servers are pleasant. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We stopped by here in order to try a different local Vietnamese restaurant. We were very disappointed. The Pho was bland and not nearly as full of noodle, veggies and meat as our go-to Vietnamese restaurant. We ordered a couple of other dishes and they were just as disappointingly bland. The worst was the price. After being disappointed in the food the price was so much more expensive than were we usually go. We'll stick to going to Miss Saigon over in Freehold on Rt. 9. So much better and less expensive.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I've been there several times, the gorls that work there are knowledgeable regarding the menu and they are very polite. I go there for their pho, which is usually good. It's not warm and cozy, but the summer rolls are always delicious.

B. E.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Went and enjoyed the Bistro and have to say this will be a place we will go back to for many years to follow,didn't know what to get the biggest problem is they have a large menu,but if you ask the waitress she will be able to direct you to what you might enjoy.I got the pork soup with rice noddles,hubby got the pork chop dinner with rice the meals were so tasty and FRESH! we both ended off the meals with the fried ice cream omg so bad but so good! this place is a must try!

Been to Vietnam Bistro? Share your experiences!