“THEY'RE MOVING UP ON MY LIST”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #51 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American
Description: All-American Drive-In, like on "Happy Days"--with Waitresses on roller skates, (car hops) a varied menu, and a drive-thru if in a hurry!
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Maybe I've never noticed before but, Sonic is offering some really decent coupons and deals this year. Their food is good. The hot dogs have a nice variety of toppings, burgers are tasty, grilled cheese is good. All good things to grab on the way home from work. I'd prefer a nice dinner salad on the menu but, I don't think that's going to happen and that ok by me. The staff there is very nice and service is quick. I've never had any of their famous shakes or drinks but, I hear they're good and lots of people do park outside for car hop service on a regular basis so it hasn't lost it's appeal. I've been to Sonic more this year than I have since they opened it up in this town.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

First time visit. Instructions on how to order were easy. Service was prompt and courteous. I was shocked at how quickly food was delivered via roller skating server. Food was hot upon delivery. Double burger fries were tasty. Foot long hot dog should have been left of the curb. It was luke warm, rubbery and not very flavorful. Thew most of it away. Milk shake saved the day. Yummy to our tummies. Won't rush back for more quick meals. Would stop by for shake.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

This is a great place for lunch or a late night snack. I prefer the foot long chili cheese dogs myself. Corn dogs are good as well. They are always good for their half price promos.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

I go there every now and then because the burgers are much better than McDonalds or Burger King. The hot dogs are delicious too. Inexpensive, especially the hot dogs.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I like their menu for a change from the usual fast food. The Cherry lime aid is worth the 20 minute drive. The staff is very pleasant and friendly.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!