“Excellent Salad Bar”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #27 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I like their Hamburger sandwiches. My wife always includes the salad bar. The place is clean and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Good ribs, only fish dish except salmon is tilapia, yuck. Sloooow service even when mostly empty restaurant.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoy eating here now and then. It is close by, the service is always good, and the garden bar is actually rather nice. There are lots of healthy options at the garden bar for a good price.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Had the trio..ribs fried chicken strips..fried shrimp..the fried foods was over fried with old cooking oil...needs to be changed..shrimp was soggy inside..fries were soggy and gross..cooks should be ashamed... salad bar was good.. just order simple food here.. 26.00 I wasted on lousy food..

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I went here after not being here in a few months. We were surprised about the new and improved Salad Bar. It had so many few and fresh items. Our other food all came out quick and tasted great. The service was excellent as well. We will definitely be going back in the near future.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!