“First rate”

Juanito's II
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Juanito's II is the sister restaurant for Juanito's in Red Bank. Both provide authentic Mexican food made with fresh ingredients, in a clean and colorful setting, with great customer service. My favorites: chorizo a la plancha (hot Mexican sausage with melted cheese and tortillas), the freshly made salsa and chips, guacamole, quesadillas and camarones a la diabla (shrimp in a spicy tomato sauce). BYOB.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The food was exceptionally good! We really enjoyed it and the service was great, very friendly and nice,

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My sister and our husbands and I went to Juanitos II before seeing a movie. The restaurant was filled and people were waiting. I had called earlier for a reservation and was told it wouldn't be busy. Whoops on me ! The owner remembered my call and sat us very quickly. The meals we got were delicious and the service was very good . We live very close th Juanitos and we are never disappointed!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Outstanding Food.

Tableside guacamole is the perfect start. Flautas and Tamales are a party waiting to happen.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I decided to visit Juanito's II today for lunch (quesadilla and nachos) and was initially told that it would take 20 minutes to prepare because we "didn't call ahead". Well... we tried but the phone was busy. I thought it was because the place was packed but nope... the phone was off the hook!!! When the guy behind the counter (who was doing nothing but playing on personal phone) reconnected the business line it immediately began to ring. That's when he told the patrons that food would take an hour! I am ready to get a refund and leave to go next door to the Taco Bell but my daughter is urging me to have patience. As I sit and watch the cooks eat lunch in my direct view, I wonder how much spills over into mine... I'm really trying to put that idea out of my head. It's now over 35 minutes and no food. Order cancelled. Like the title says …

Been to Juanito's II? Share your experiences!