“Love this concept”

Price range: US$13 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The Coal Fired DifferenceWelcome to Season's Coal Fired Bistro. All of our pizzas are baked in our authenic coal fired ovens at over 800 degrees, the way the first pizza was made in Italy. Our private dining room is perfect for your special event hosting up to 75 guests. See our website for pricing and more information.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you like going to restaurants and always ordering the same thing then this is not the place for you. The menu changes to keep up with the freshest ingredients of the season. It's the closest you can get to farm to table in a chain restaurant. Delicious food, great wine selection. Healthy choices.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend took me here for my birthday. It was very nice! They had a Birthday card and a Birthday drink for me and dessert was on them as my Birthday gift!! The waitress (sorry can't remember her name) was super funny and friendly. Love the ambience. They gave me a coupon for another visit. I enjoyed my night here!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We recently had my sister's baby shower at Seasons. I can not say enough good things! My family frequents Seasons, so we knew the food would be delicious. Everyone at the shower really enjoyed their entrees! The room is big and bright, and Joe was great to work with. The wait staff was very friendly. Lisa was especially helpful throughout the event - checking in to see if we needed anything & that everyone was being taken care of. If you're looking for a place to have an event, I would highly recommending Seasons!

1  Thank Kaitlyn B
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Fantastic crew and the food is fantastic and not just the pizza. We try a visit this place at least once a week. I love this place

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I always wanted to go back to this place and try the coal fired pizza. I went here a few years ago with a friend and we ordered their pasta and it was amazing. This time, we decided to order the Napoleon pizza (fried shrimp with their boom boom sauce) and buffalo coal fired wings. The pizza was really good! The wings were delicious but it wasn't the highlight of the meal. Our server was really nice, attentive and pleasant. I would come back to this place and try the other specialty pies on their menu.

Been to Season's Coal Fired Bistro? Share your experiences!