“Best Sandwiches in Town”
Review of Twin Pond Farms

Twin Pond Farms
Ranked #12 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I love the Twin Ponds Farm Country Market. They have wonderful sandwiches on hand as well as some good prepared foods. There is also fresh produce and apple cider donuts. It is always a great place to grab a quick lunch at a good value ($6.99 for a sandwich as of this writing).

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I have been a happy customer of this garden center since we moved to NJ 2013. Prices are decent, service dept has always been wonderful and helpful. Sometimes I need ideas for my garden and planters and the staff is always readily available with suggestions which I totally appreciate.

I was just here Sunday and I was just going to pick up a few winter cabbage and pompom mums, for my front planter.. but the price of 50 large mum plants in my choice of colors, white, purple, orange, yellow, pink, white or red for 75.00 it was a great deal! no way could I get that deal at Lowe's or Home Depot. So today I'm making it a day of planting. They also have hanging mum plants, autumn specials, pumpkins, variety of pies, jam, fresh vegetables and firewood. If you have ponds, they have tons of supplies for your pond.

Take a drive over and check them out.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Twin Pond Farms has it all. They have amazing plants and flowers. All your garden needs. Seasonal items to decorate your home. Their Christmas trees are amazing! Their veggies are fresh and wonderful. Their pies....oh their pies! Their prepared foods are tasty and they have half price salads on Tuesdays! Yay! This is one stop shopping for fresh food and great items for your home garden. And the staff is wonderful!!!

Been to Twin Pond Farms? Share your experiences!